I was actually going to write more about hope this evening, but I'm waiting for permission from a few friends to share some of their thoughts on hope.
As I wait, I still am trying to keep up with my personal challenge to post everyday for a year, so I decided to share some random thoughts.
1. What is a random thought anyway? Well, for my intent here, random means: proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason,or pattern: the random selection of numbers. (Or in this case thoughts.)
2. I find it difficult to pick one color as my favorite.
3. I really miss good Mexican food.
4. One of the most fattening meals that I enjoy, I can only get in Bartlesville, Oklahoma at a little Steak House called, Murphy's. It is a Jr. Hot Cheeseburger with gravy over all. I know it just sounds fattening doesn't it?
5. I enjoy watching old movies.
6. Music makes me happy, well, usually! I guess it has made me sad at times, too!
7. I have two brothers. I didn't grow up with a sister, but now I have eight sisters-in-law. How cool is that?
8. Caregiving for both of my parents, then having to make the decision to put them in long-term care facilities was without a doubt, hands down, the most difficult thing I've had to do so far in this life.
9. I am curious about end time events. So, even though eschatology is intimidating to me, I find it very fascinating.
10. It's getting late, so I'm going to bed.
This is random, and actually, pointless. We'll get back to "hope" tomorrow. I hope.