Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Random Thoughts

I was actually going to write more about hope this evening, but I'm waiting for permission from a few friends to share some of their thoughts on hope. 


As I wait, I still am trying to keep up with my personal challenge to post everyday for a year, so I decided to share some random thoughts.


 1.  What is a random thought anyway?    Well, for my intent here, random means:  proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason,or pattern: the random selection of numbers.  (Or in this case thoughts.)


 2.  I find it difficult to pick one color as my favorite.


 3. I really miss good Mexican food.  


 4.  One of the most fattening meals that I enjoy, I can only get in Bartlesville, Oklahoma at a little Steak House called, Murphy's.  It is a Jr. Hot Cheeseburger with gravy over all.  I know it just sounds fattening doesn't it?  


 5.  I enjoy watching old movies.


 6.  Music makes me happy, well, usually!  I guess it has made me sad at times, too!


 7.  I have two brothers.  I didn't grow up with a sister, but now I have eight sisters-in-law.  How cool is that?


 8.  Caregiving for both of my parents, then having to make the decision to put them in long-term care facilities was without a doubt, hands down, the most difficult thing I've had to do so far in this life.


 9.  I am curious about end time events.  So, even though eschatology is intimidating to me, I find it very fascinating.  


10. It's getting late, so I'm going to bed.


This is random, and actually, pointless.  We'll get back to "hope" tomorrow.  I hope.

No comments: