Saturday, September 3, 2011

In Need of Inspiration! Day 3 of My Challenge

How sad is it that this is day three of the challenge I presented myself, and I already need inspiration?  The ridiculous thing is, my mind is constantly going, and I think, "I'll put this on my blog."  Only, the minute I sit down to type, I'm dumbfounded, and can't remember a thing I wanted to say.  It's in there.  I know it is.  I just can't seem to get it out.  Part of the problem is I want so much to say something of value, that will help, or encourage someone.  I don't want my words to be empty and meaningless.  That's when my enemy creeps in and adds extra thoughts to my head like, "You don't have anything meaningful to say.  No one cares for your opinion.  You are a nobody, an utter failure...."  That familiar tape begins to play in my head, and far too often, I simply agree, and quit.  


So, if for no other reason than not to give into the enemy, I'm writing... every day... for a year.  What am I, nuts?  Yes.  I need some inspiration.  I'll be praying for that, and I'm welcome to suggestions.  For now I just want to close with a Scripture:


Hebrews 3:13
But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.



No comments: