Friday, September 2, 2011

Day Two of My Challenge: It's About My Man!

It's day two of my personal challenge to write a post every day for a year!  I almost didn't make it, because of internet troubles, but here I am.  I have decided to dedicate today's post to my sweet husband.  There are so many great things I could tell you about him, but today it is about how good he is with our kids.  This afternoon found him pitching a tent with his three princesses, so they could spend the night camping in the backyard!


I know.  Cute, aren't they?  These girls are very blessed to have a dad that loves them, and enjoys spending time with them.  Here's a couple more pics...



Ready for the night out back!  Well, almost.... blankets and pillows to follow.  We like to camp in comfort!  To make it special, he started a fire, and they have roasted marshmallows, and made a s'more or two.  

I'm sitting here at the computer listening to the happy chatter of three very blessed daughters with their dad, who loves them so.  I am grateful.  Day two of my challenge complete, I'm going to go sit by the campfire.  Goodnight, and God bless.




No comments: