Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Challenge to Myself

I am challenging myself to blog for 365 days in a row!  Yep, no skipping weeks at a time or even days at a time. I'm going to write something every day for a year.  This would probably be easier to track if I started on January 1st, but why wait 'til then?.  It is, after all, a challenge!  Here's what put this idea in motion....

Last night we had a family movie night, and watched, "Pistol:  The Birth of a Legend".  There was a quote that stood out to me because it connected with my "dreamer" heart.  Pete Maravich's father told him,   "When you dream anything is possible.... "A dream is nothing more than a big challenge you place on yourself."  So, it sparked in me this idea that I need to challenge myself with something (nothing big mind you).  School starts soon, and that will keep me busy enough.  Homeschooling my three girls presents certain challenges, but this is more on a personal level.  Without going into all the reasons why (thus boring you tears), I am excited to begin this challenge!

Just for fun, here's a clip from the movie:  Enjoy!


No comments: