Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Something to Say

It has been longer than I would like since I last posted.  As I have often done in life, I went from one extreme to the other:  trying to write a new post every day to skipping entire weeks!  One of these days I hope to find a normal rhythm and stick to it!  The fact of the matter is.... though I always have "something to say", when I sit down here to type it, my mind just seems to go blank!  It is a rather frustrating thing because my mind seems to go non-stop!  Life is so full of inspiration, be it difficulties we go through, the beauty that surrounds us, family moments we want to remember, the list goes on and on.  So, I'm going to get back in to the swing of this blog thing by just saying... something!

I decided to go with something I'm looking forward to.  There is a new book coming out this week by one of my favorite authors.  I encourage you to get a copy and see what you think.  It's called, "Beautiful Outlaw", by John Eldredge.  http://g.christianbook.com/g/product/9/960881.gif    I have been looking forward to this for a while now.  If you can get your hands on a copy, I say DO IT!  I don't think you will be disappointed, and if you are you can come back and tell me about it (nicely)!  : )  God bless you all!   By the way, I'd love to hear about something you're looking forward to.  Just click on comments below, and tell me about it!

No comments: