Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Josiah!

October 15, 1996, was the day he arrived on the scene.  I must admit that he captured my heart from the moment I first heard his beat.  Now, all he need do is smile, and I am pretty much conquered.  I have never been the mother of a fifteen year old boy, so this year will unveil a new part of our journey together.  



Josiah with Super Lolli!

Happy Birthday, Josiah!  Even though this post is showing up a few days late, I did actually type it up on your birthday.  My plan was to have a few more pictures; from your beginning days to present.  No such luck.  I scanned them in, but could never figure out how to get them from there to here...  One of these days I'll get all of this tech stuff figured out (maybe).  You could probably do it.  Why didn't I think of that?  Oh yeah, it was supposed to be a surprise.  Oh well, maybe next year.  I love you!


No comments: