Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 22, 1995

Seventeen years and counting...

On a lovely, sort of rainy/snowy day in Colorado Springs, Bill and I embarked on our marital pilgrimage!  With the worst cold I'd had in my then 30 years of living, I was barely able to speak those two important little words, "I do".  While Bill, started his journey as a husband, having to deal with the whole "in sickness and in health" business right from the start!

Mr. and Mrs. William Ferenczy

Since that day we have been through seventeen full and busy years of life together.  We have experienced great joy with the birth of all four of our children, and we have walked through the valley of the shadow of death when we experienced the miscarriage of one child, and the passing of his father and mine.

"Pop"    and    "Daddy"

We have enjoyed the blessing of fellowship with our extended families, and we have plumbed the depths of despair while being caregivers to my parents who both suffered with dementia/Alzheimer's.

Life's difficulties have been more bearable, and its joys richer as I have been blessed these years to journey with Bill.  I am so thankful.

"Mom"   and    "Mom"  : )

Now as we journey onward, we continue with God as our Constant Guide, and Faithful Sustainer.  Thank you to all of our friends and family who have been and will continue to be such a vital part of our lives.  We are richer because of you!  Here's to another seventeen and counting.....


Having our cake, and eating it too!


Note:  These snapshots are just some I grabbed from a photo album close at hand.  One of these days I'll break out the professional pics to post.  Until then....

No comments: